There are many kid friendly things to do in La Salud, Cuba. The beaches are a great place to start, as there are many activities that kids can enjoy here. Bodyboarding, swimming, and sandcastle building are just a few of the possibilities. Alternatively, kids can explore one of the many caves located nearby. Guided tours are available, which will teach kids about the cave’s history and formations. There are also several nature parks in the area, which are perfect for a family hike. The parks offer plenty of opportunity to see native wildlife and plant life.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In La Salud, Cuba
1. Visit the Parque La Salud. This is a public park that has a playground, a swimming pool, and a splash pad. It is a great place to take the kids to play and cool off on a hot day.
2. Go to the beach. La Salud has a beautiful beach that is perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and building sandcastles.
3. Check out the La Salud Zoo. The zoo has a variety of animals, including tigers, lions, and monkeys. The kids will love seeing all the animals and learning about them.
4. tour the La Salud cigar factory. The cigar factory is a great place to learn about the history of cigar production in Cuba. The kids will love seeing how the cigars are made and learning about the process.
5. Visit the La Salud Museum. The museum has a variety of exhibits that focus on the history and culture of Cuba. The kids will love exploring the museum and learning about the different aspects of Cuban history and culture.
6. take a ride on the La Salud train. The train is a great way to see the sights of La Salud. The kids will love riding on the train and seeing all the different places in the city.
7. Go to the La Salud Aquarium. The aquarium has a variety of fish and other sea creatures. The kids will love seeing all the different types of fish and learning about them.
8. Visit the La Salud Botanical Gardens. The botanical gardens have a variety of plants and flowers. The kids will love walking through the gardens and seeing all the different types of plants and flowers.
9. take a tour of the La Salud Sugar Mill. The sugar mill is a great place to learn about the history of sugar production in Cuba. The kids will love seeing how the sugar is made and learning about the process.
10. Go to the La Salud Market. The market is a great place to find fresh fruits and vegetables. The kids will love walking through the market and seeing all the different types of fruits and vegetables.