There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in La Laguna, Spain. For starters, the city is home to a number of parks, including Parque de San Telmo, Parque de Santa Catalina, and Parque de las Mercedes. These parks offer ample opportunity for kids to run around and explore, and also feature playgrounds, picnic areas, and public art.
La Laguna is also home to a number of museums which are perfect for kids. The Museo de Historia Natural de La Laguna is a great option for kids who are interested in science and nature, while the Museo de Arte Catedralicio is perfect for those who appreciate art and history. And, of course, no visit to La Laguna would be complete without a stop at the world-famous Loro Parque, which is home to hundreds of exotic animals, including penguins, gorillas, and dolphins.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In La Laguna, Spain
1. Visit the Catedral de San Cristóbal de La Laguna: The Catedral de San Cristóbal de La Laguna is a beautiful cathedral located in the heart of La Laguna. It is the oldest cathedral in the Canary Islands and is a must-see for any visitor to the city.
2. Go on a walking tour of La Laguna: La Laguna is a beautiful city to explore on foot. There are many walking tours available that will take you around the city and show you its main sights.
3. Visit the Museo de Arte Moderno: The Museo de Arte Moderno is a great place to see some of the best modern art in La Laguna. It is home to a large collection of paintings, sculpture, and other art forms.
4. Explore the Parque de La Laguna: The Parque de La Laguna is a large park located in the center of La Laguna. It is a great place to take a stroll, have a picnic, or just relax and enjoy the scenery.
5. Visit the Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de los Remedios: The Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de los Remedios is a beautiful church located in La Laguna. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the city.
6. Check out the Plaza del Adelantado: The Plaza del Adelantado is a large square located in the center of La Laguna. It is a great place to people watch, grab a bite to eat, or just relax.
7. Take a boat ride on the Lago Martiánez: The Lago Martiánez is a large lake located in La Laguna. You can take a boat ride around the lake and enjoy the scenery.
8. Visit the Casa de Los Balcones: The Casa de Los Balcones is a house located in La Laguna that is famous for its balcony. You can take a tour of the house and see the balcony up close.
9. Go on a hike in the Teide National Park: The Teide National Park is a large park located near La Laguna. It is a great place to go for a hike and enjoy the stunning scenery.
10. Visit the Las Teresitas Beach: The Las Teresitas Beach is a beautiful beach located in La Laguna. It is a great place to relax, swim, and enjoy the incredible views.