There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in La Carolina, Spain! For starters, the city is home to several parks, including the Parque de las Moreras and the Jardin del Prado, both of which are great for exploring and playing games. Families can also visit the Museo de las Ciencias, which has plenty of interactive exhibits that are perfect for kids. If the weather is nice, head to the nearby beach for a day of swimming, sunbathing, and sandcastle building. In the evening, take a stroll down La Rambla, where you’ll find plenty of street performers and food vendors to keep the kids entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In La Carolina, Spain
1. Visit the Casa de la Panadería museum.
2. Stroll through the beautiful gardens at Parque de El Retiro.
3. Take a boat ride on the Manzanares River.
4. admire the architecture of the Royal Palace of Madrid.
5. Have a picnic in one of Madrid’s many parks.
6. Enjoy a performance at the Royal Theatre.
7. Take a spin on the Madrid Ruleta, a giant Ferris wheel.
8. Explore the Madrid Zoo, one of the largest zoos in Europe.
9. Visit the Museo del Prado, one of the world’s finest art museums.
10. Shop ’til you drop at Gran Vía, Madrid’s busiest shopping street.