There are many fun and kid friendly things to do in La Barge, Wyoming. For one, there is the Museum of the Mountain Man, which is both educational and fun for kids of all ages. There is also the Sweetwater County Historical Museum, which has many interactive exhibits that kids will enjoy. If your kids are into the outdoors, there are plenty of hiking and biking trails in the area, as well as fishing and camping in the nearby rivers and lakes. La Barge is also home to several parks, playgrounds, and picnic areas, so there is no shortage of things to do when the weather is nice. And last but not least, kids will love getting a cowboy experience at one of the many dude ranches in the area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In La Barge, Wyoming
1. Take a trip to the Wyoming dinosaur museum: The Wyoming Dinosaur Museum is a great place to take kids to learn about dinosaurs. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits, including a life-size replica of a Tyrannosaurus rex.
2. Go for a hike: La Barge is a great place to go for a hike. There are many trails in the area, including the Wyoming Trail.
3. Visit the La Barge State Park: The La Barge State Park is a great place to take kids to explore. The park has a playground, a picnic area, and a fishing pond.
4. Have a picnic: La Barge is a great place to have a picnic. There are many picnic areas in the area, including the one at the La Barge State Park.
5. Go fishing: La Barge is a great place to go fishing. There are many fishing spots in the area, including the one at the La Barge State Park.
6. Go canoeing or kayaking: La Barge is a great place to go canoeing or kayaking. There are many places to rent canoes and kayaks in the area.
7. Go horseback riding: La Barge is a great place to go horseback riding. There are many horseback riding trails in the area.
8. Visit the La Barge Wildlife Refuge: The La Barge Wildlife Refuge is a great place to take kids to see wildlife. The refuge has a variety of animals, including bison, deer, and elk.
9. Go on a nature walk: La Barge is a great place to go on a nature walk. There are many nature trails in the area.
10. Go stargazing: La Barge is a great place to go stargazing. There are many dark areas in the area where you can see the stars.