Kurayoshi is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them occupied. The city has a great playground with plenty of activities to keep kids entertained. There is also a large park with a pond where kids can feed the ducks. If your kids are into sports, there are plenty of opportunities to play soccer, baseball, and basketball. The city also has a great swimming pool that is perfect for a hot summer day. Kurayoshi is a great place to bring your kids!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kurayoshi, Japan
1. Take a stroll down Kurayoshi’s charming main street lined with traditional buildings.
2. Stop by a local confectionery to try some of Kurayoshi’s delicious sweets.
3. Visit the Matsue castle ruins and imagine what life was like in feudal Japan.
4. Feed the koi fish in the castle moat and watch as they splash around in the water.
5. Explore the Kurayoshi Folk Museum to learn about the local history and culture.
6. Visit the Tottori Sand Dunes and go for a camel ride or sand sledding down the dunes.
7. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many stunning parks or gardens in Kurayoshi.
8. Go for a swim in the Kurayoshi Public Pool or take a dip in the nearby hot springs.
9. Play some traditional Japanese games at the Kurayoshi Children’s Centre.
10. Visit the Kurayoshi Animal Centre to meet the friendly animals and learn about animal welfare.