If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Kumanovo, Macedonia, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of activities to keep your little ones entertained. For starters, you can take them to the International Children’s Center for a day of fun and games. They can also meet other kids from all over the world and make new friends.
If your kids are into animals, they’ll love the Kumanovo Zoo. They can see tigers, lions, elephants, and more. And, they can even feed some of the animals. For a more educational experience, you can take them to the Kumanovo Museum. They can learn about the history and culture of the region.
If your kids are active, they’ll enjoy the many parks and playgrounds in Kumanovo. They can explore, run, and play to their heart’s content. And, if they get tired, you can always take them to one of the city’s many cafes or restaurants for a bite to eat.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kumanovo, Macedonia
1. Visit the Old Bazaar – The Old Bazaar is a great place to take the kids for a day of exploring and shopping. There are a variety of shops and stalls to keep the little ones entertained, and the prices are very reasonable.
2. Visit the Museum of the City of Kumanovo – The Museum of the City of Kumanovo is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the city. The museum is very kid friendly and has a variety of interactive exhibits.
3. Take a Horse Carriage Ride – A horse carriage ride is a great way to see the city and its landmarks. The carriage drivers are very friendly and the rides are very reasonably priced.
4. Visit the Stone Bridge – The Stone Bridge is a great place to take a walk and enjoy the scenic views. The bridge is also a great place to take photos.
5. Go on a Boat Ride – A boat ride is a great way to see the city from a different perspective. There are a variety of boat operators in Kumanovo and the prices are very reasonable.
6. Have a Picnic in the Park – There are a number of parks in Kumanovo that are perfect for a picnic. The parks are well manicured and offer a great place to relax and enjoy the day.
7. Go Swimming – There are a number of swimming pools in Kumanovo that are perfect for a day of fun in the sun. The pools are well maintained and the prices are very reasonable.
8. Play Mini Golf – Mini golf is a great way to spend a day with the family. There are a number of courses in Kumanovo and the prices are very reasonable.
9. Visit the Zoo – The Kumanovo Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. The zoo is very well maintained and has a variety of animals to see.
10. Go on a Nature Walk – There are a number of nature trails in Kumanovo that are perfect for a day of exploring. The trails are well marked and offer a great way to see the beauty of the Macedonian countryside.