There are many kid friendly things to do in Kristianstad, Sweden. The city has several parks, including Central Park, which has a playground, a petting zoo, and a splash pad. There is also a park called Mora Trädgård, which has a playground, a pond with ducks, and a café. Kristianstad also has a children’s museum called Tekniska Museet, which has interactive exhibits on science and technology. For a more active excursion, kids can go to Kristianstad’s indoor go-kart track or go miniature golfing at one of the city’s two courses.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kristianstad, Sweden
1. Take a stroll through theGamla Stan, Kristianstad’s old town. The cobblestone streets and pastel-colored buildings are straight out of a fairytale.
2. Visit Kristianstad Castle, a beautifully preserved 18th-century fortress.
3. Explore Tivoli Park, one of the largest parks in Sweden.
4. Learn about the city’s history at the Kristianstad Museum.
5. See the animals at the Kristianstad Zoo.
6. Visit the Kronovalls Slott, a beautiful Baroque-style mansion.
7. Go for a swim at the Kristianstad Badplats, a popular outdoor swimming spot.
8. Shop for souvenirs at the Kristianstad Handelsstad, a large shopping center.
9. Sample the local cuisine at one of Kristianstad’s many restaurants.
10. Catch a show at the Kristianstad Teater, the city’s theater.