There are many kid friendly things to do in Koynanagar, India. One of the most popular tourist attractions is the Shivaji Dam, which is a great place for kids to play and explore. Other popular kid friendly activities include visiting the Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary, going on a safari at the Dajipur Bison Sanctuary, and hiking through the Mulshi Mountains. Koynanagar is also home to many different temples and mosques, which are interesting places for kids to learn about different religions and cultures.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Koynanagar, India
1. Visit the Koyna Dam: The Koyna Dam is one of the largest dams in India and a popular tourist spot. Kids will enjoy exploring the dam and learning about how it provides water and electricity to the region.
2. Have a picnic at Shivaji Park: Shivaji Park is a beautiful park in Koynanagar that is perfect for a picnic. Kids will love running around and playing in the open spaces.
3. Go on a safari at Pulicat Lake: Pulicat Lake is a large lake that is home to many different animals. kids can go on a safari and see tigers, elephants, and other wildlife.
4. Visit the Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary: The Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary is a great place to see some of the local wildlife. kids can see tigers, leopards, and different types of birds.
5. Go fishing at Radhanagari Dam: Radhanagari Dam is a great place to go fishing. Kids will love trying to catch some of the local fish.
6.Take a walk through the Sayyaji Rao Botanical Garden: The Sayyaji Rao Botanical Garden is a beautiful garden that kids will enjoy exploring. They can see different types of plants and flowers and even find some frogs and turtles.
7. Ride a horse at the Koyna Equestrian Centre: The Koyna Equestrian Centre is a great place to go horseback riding. kids can explore the trails and even learn how to care for the horses.
8. Visit the temples at Bhimashankar: Bhimashankar is home to many different temples that kids will enjoy exploring. They can learn about the different Gods and see some of the beautiful architecture.
9. Go camping in the Koyna National Park: The Koyna National Park is a great place to go camping. Kids can see some of the local wildlife and explore the different hiking trails.
10. Visit the Krishnamurti Foundation India: The Krishnamurti Foundation India is a great place to learn about the philosophy of Krishnamurti. Kids can participate in different activities and even meditate.