Kotikawatta is a great place for kids to explore and have fun. There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Kotikawatta, Sri Lanka.
One of the best things to do in Kotikawatta with kids is to visit the Kotikawatta Zoo. The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, elephants, and monkeys. Kids will love seeing all of the different animals and learning about them.
Another great activity to do in Kotikawatta with kids is to go to the Kotikawatta Children’s Museum. The museum is filled with interactive exhibits that kids will love. They can learn about different aspects of Sri Lankan culture and history, and even try their hand at traditional Sri Lankan crafts.
If you’re looking for a place to take the kids to burn off some energy, Kotikawatta has plenty of options for that as well. There are several parks in Kotikawatta, all of which have playgrounds and plenty of space to run around. Or, if the weather is nice, you can take the kids to the Kotikawatta Beach. They can splash around in the water, build sandcastles, and enjoy the beautiful views.
No matter what you’re looking for, Kotikawatta has plenty of kid friendly activities to keep the whole family entertained.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kotikawatta, Sri Lanka
1. Visit the Kotikawatta Zoo: The Kotikawatta Zoo is a great place to take kids of all ages. There are plenty of animals to see, including elephants, lions, tigers, and leopards. There is also a large bird aviary and a reptile house.
2. Go on a safari: A safari is a great way to see some of Sri Lanka’s amazing wildlife up close. Kids will love getting to see elephants, tigers, and other animals in their natural habitat.
3. Visit the botanical gardens: Sri Lanka is home to some beautiful botanical gardens, and Kotikawatta is no exception. The gardens here are especially lovely, and kids will love exploring them.
4. Take a boat ride: Kotikawatta is located on the River Mahaweli, and boat rides are a great way to explore the area. There are plenty of boat operators offering rides, and kids will love getting out on the water.
5. Go fishing: Fishing is a popular pastime in Kotikawatta, and kids will love trying to catch their dinner. There are plenty of good spots for fishing, and many boat operators offer fishing trips.
6. Visit a temple: Sri Lanka is home to many beautiful Buddhist temples, and Kotikawatta has several of its own. Kids will love exploring the temples and learning about Buddhism.
7. Go on a nature walk: Kotikawatta is home to some beautiful scenery, and a nature walk is a great way to experience it. There are several trails to choose from, and kids will love spotting all the different animals.
8. Have a picnic: Kotikawatta has many beautiful parks and gardens, perfect for a picnic. Kids will love playing in the park and enjoying a picnic lunch.
9. Go swimming: Kotikawatta has several good swimming spots, and kids will love cooling off in the water. There are also several boat operators offering swimming trips.
10. Visit a tea plantation: Sri Lanka is famous for its tea, and Kotikawatta is home to several tea plantations. Kids will love learning about how tea is made and sampling some of the different kinds.