Kosovo Polje is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained. The Polje Park is a great place to start, as it is home to a playground, a petting zoo, and a variety of different sports facilities. The Museum of Kosovo is also a great option for families, as it offers interactive exhibits and educational programs for children. For something a little different, you can also take a ride on the Kosovo Polje Railway, which is a historic steam train that runs through the city.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kosovo Polje, Kosovo
1. Visit Pristina’s City Museum: The City Museum of Pristina is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Kosovo. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits, including a section on the Albanian culture and history.
2. Go on a hike in Brezovica: Kosovo is home to some beautiful mountains, and Brezovica is a great place to go for a hike. There are a number of different trails to choose from, and the scenery is stunning.
3. Visit the ethnographic museum in Gnjilane: The ethnographic museum in Gnjilane is a great place to learn about the different cultures that have lived in Kosovo over the years. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits, and the staff is very knowledgeable.
4. Take a boat trip on Lake Gazivoda: Lake Gazivoda is a beautiful lake in Kosovo, and taking a boat trip is a great way to see it. There are a number of different boat companies that offer trips, and the scenery is stunning.
5. Visit the Newborn Monument: The Newborn Monument is a must-see in Pristina. The monument was built to celebrate the independence of Kosovo, and it is a beautiful piece of architecture.
6. Go skiing in Brezovica: Brezovica is a great place to go skiing, and there are a number of different ski resorts to choose from. The scenery is stunning, and the skiing is great.
7. Visit the Kosovo War Memorial: The Kosovo War Memorial is a moving tribute to the victims of the war in Kosovo. The memorial is located in Pristina, and it is a must-see for anyone interested in the history of the war.
8. Take a walk through the old city of Prizren: The old city of Prizren is a great place to take a walk and see some of the traditional architecture. The city is full of beautiful buildings, and the people are very friendly.
9. Visit the Museum of Kosovo in Pristina: The Museum of Kosovo is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Kosovo. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits, and the staff is very knowledgeable.
10.Explore the caves in Decan: Kosovo is home to a number of different caves, and Decan is a great place to explore them. There are a number of different caves to choose from, and the scenery is stunning.