Kongsberg is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep them entertained. For starters, they can explore the town’s many historical sites and museums. The town is also home to a variety of parks and playgrounds. In addition, there are several kid-friendly restaurants and cafes. And of course, no trip to Kongsberg would be complete without a visit to the famous Norwegian Railway Museum.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kongsberg, Norway
1. Visit the Kongsberg Space Centre.
2. Play in one of the many playgrounds located throughout the city.
3. Spend an afternoon at the Kongsberg Zoo.
4. Try your hand at ice skating at the Kongsberg Ice Rink.
5. explore the Norwegian Mining Museum.
6. Go on a hike through the verdant forests that surround Kongsberg.
7. Take a dip in one of the city’s many swimming pools.
8. Ride the Kirketjønnstøylen Aerial Tramway for spectacular views of Kongsberg and the surrounding area.
9. Visit the Kongsberg Cathedral.
10. Browse the shops and restaurants in the city centre.