There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Kilis, Turkey. A few popular options include visiting the Kilis Zoo, taking a walk through the Kale Park, or enjoying some delicious Turkish ice cream. Families can also head to the Kilis Castle for a bit of history, or spend some time at the local water park. Other great options include visiting the Turkish Heritage Museum, going on a nature hike, or simply strolling around the city and enjoying the friendly atmosphere. Regardless of what you choose to do, Kilis is a great destination for a family vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kilis, Turkey
1. Visit the Kilis Archeology Museum: This museum is full of artifacts and exhibits that tell the story of Kilis’ long and rich history. Kids will love seeing all of the different objects on display and learning about the city’s past.
2. Stroll through the Old city: Kilis’ old city is full of winding streets and historic buildings. It’s the perfect place to take a leisurely stroll with the family and explore all that the city has to offer.
3. Stop by Kilis Park: This large park is perfect for a picnic lunch or a game of fetch with the family dog. There’s also a playground for the kids to enjoy.
4. Shop at the Covered Bazaar: The covered bazaar is a great place to find souvenirs and gifts for the family back home. Kids will love bargaining with the merchants and finding treasures to take home.
5. Visit the Kilis Zoo: The Kilis Zoo is a great place to spend an afternoon with the kids. They’ll love seeing all of the different animals, and you can even feed some of them.
6. Go on a camel ride: Camel rides are a popular tourist activity in Kilis. Kids will love getting up close and personal with these gentle giants.
7. Splash around at Aqua Land: Aqua Land is a water park with plenty of slides and pools for the whole family to enjoy. Kids will love cooling off on a hot day.
8. Play mini golf: Mini golf is a great way to spend some quality time with the kids. They’ll love trying to get a hole in one at one of Kilis’ many mini golf courses.
9. Take a boat ride: A boat ride on the river is a great way to see Kilis from a different perspective. Kids will love spotting all of the different birds and animals that live along the river.
10. Visit the Kilis Castle: The Kilis Castle is a great place to learn about the city’s history. Kids will love exploring the different rooms and chambers, and you can even go up to the top of the tower for a panoramic view of the city.