Kielce is a great city for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained, from museums and parks to zoos and playgrounds. The city also has a number of family-friendly restaurants, cafes, and ice cream shops.
For a fun and educational experience, take the kids to the Kielce Museum of Toys and Ariadna, a kid-friendly museum full of interactive exhibits. The Kielce Zoological Garden is another great option for a family outing. Kids will love seeing the animals and learning about conservation.
If your kids are looking for some outdoor fun, head to one of Kielce’s many parks. The Verde Park is a great option, with its playgrounds, picnic areas, and walking trails. Or, for a truly unique experience, visit the Kielce Culture Park, where you can see sculptures, gardens, and an outdoor amphitheatre.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kielce, Poland
1. Visit the Kielce Toy Museum – The Kielce Toy Museum is a great place to take kids to learn about the history of toys and see some of the most popular toys from years gone by.
2. Take a walk around Kielce Castle – Kielce Castle is a beautiful medieval castle that kids will love exploring.
3. Visit the Krakow Zoo – The Krakow Zoo is one of the best zoos in Poland and is a great place to take kids to see a variety of animals.
4. Go for a swim at Kielce’s public swimming pool – Kielce’s public swimming pool is a great place to take a dip on a hot day and kids will love the diving boards and slides.
5. Visit the KielceBotanical Gardens – The Kielce Botanical Gardens are a great place to take a nature walk with kids and learn about the different plant species.
6.Explore Kielce’s Old Town – Kielce’s Old Town is a great place to walk around with kids and see historic buildings and cobblestone streets.
7. Visit the Kielce Cathedral – The Kielce Cathedral is a beautiful cathedral that kids will love exploring.
8. Take a ride on the Kielce Cable Car – The Kielce Cable Car is a great way to get a bird’s eye view of the city and kids will love the ride.
9. Play in the park at Aleja Niepodległości – Aleja Niepodległości is a large park in the center of Kielce that has a playground, a pond, and plenty of space to run around.
10. Visit the Museum of Rural Life – The Museum of Rural Life is a great place to take kids to learn about the history of rural life in Poland.