If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Khunti, India, you won’t be disappointed. From exploring temples and palaces to riding elephants and camels, there’s plenty to keep your little ones entertained.
Visit the Sun Temple, dedicated to the Hindu god Surya. Take a camel ride through the sand dunes. marvel at the amazing architecture of the temples and palaces. Or, go on an safari and spot some of the local wildlife.
There are also plenty of activities to keep them amused back at the hotel. Kids can enjoy the swimming pool, play table tennis or explore the grounds. Or, for something truly special, take them on a balloon ride over the stunning landscape.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Khunti, India
1. Visit the Khunti Handicrafts Emporium: The Khunti Handicrafts Emporium is a great place to find unique and affordable souvenirs for your friends and family back home. You can find everything from hand-painted pottery to hand-woven textiles.
2. Go on a safari at the Kanha National Park: The Kanha National Park is a great place to see some of India’s most iconic wildlife, including tigers, leopards, and elephants. You can also go on safari rides, which are sure to be a hit with the kids.
3. Visit the temples at Khajuraho: The temples at Khajuraho are a must-see for any history buff. The temples are incredibly well-preserved and are a great example of Indian architecture.
4. Take a train ride through the Himachal Pradesh: The Himachal Pradesh is one of the most beautiful states in India, and taking a train ride through it is an experience that your kids will never forget.
5. Go on a camel safari in Rajasthan: Rajasthan is home to some of the most beautiful desert scenery in all of India. A camel safari is a great way to explore the desert and get up close and personal with the camels.
6. Visit the Taj Mahal: The Taj Mahal is one of the most world-famous landmarks and is a must-see for any traveler. It is especially beautiful at sunrise or sunset.
7. See the sunset from the top of the Qutab Minar: The Qutab Minar is a towering minaret that offers stunning views of the city below. Seeing the sunset from the top of the minaret is an experience that your kids will never forget.
8. Take a ride on the Delhi Metro: The Delhi Metro is a great way to get around the city and see the sights. It’s also a great way to teach your kids about public transportation.
9. Visit the Gandhi Memorial Museum: The Gandhi Memorial Museum is a great place to learn about the life and legacy of Mahatma Gandhi. The museum is located in his former home and includes many personal items.
10. Go on a boat ride on the Ganges River: The Ganges River is one of the most sacred rivers in all of India. Taking a boat ride on the river is a great way to see the sights and get a different perspective of the city.