Khandela is a small town in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan, India. It is a popular destination for tourists due to its proximity to the city of Jaipur. Khandela is also a great place for families with children. There are many kid-friendly activities to do in Khandela.
One of the most popular kid-friendly activities in Khandela is camel safari. Families can take a camel ride through the desert and see the beautiful scenery of Rajasthan. Camel safaris usually last for about an hour.
Another popular activity for kids in Khandela is elephant safari. Families can take a ride on an elephant through the town and see the sights of Khandela from a different perspective. Elephant safaris usually last for about 30 minutes.
Khandela also has a number of parks and playgrounds where kids can play and explore. The town also has a number of temples and other historical landmarks which are interesting for kids to explore.
overall, Khandela is a great place for families with children. There are many kid-friendly activities to do in the town and the surrounding areas. Families can enjoy camel and elephant safaris, exploring the temples and historical landmarks, and playing in the parks and playgrounds.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Khandela, India
1. Visit the Amber Fort and Palace – The Amber Fort and Palace are a must-see for any visitor to Khandela. The fort is located just outside the city and was built in the 16th century. It is surrounded by a moat and has several temples and palaces within its walls.
2. Take a look around the City Palace – The City Palace is another important historical site in Khandela. It was built in the 18th century and is located in the heart of the city. It is home to a museum, a Rajasthani art gallery, and a number of temples.
3. Go on a safari in the Sariska Tiger Reserve – The Sariska Tiger Reserve is located just outside of Khandela and is a great place to see some of India’s wildlife. You can go on a jeep safari or an elephant safari to see the tigers, leopards, deer, and other animals that call the reserve home.
4. Visit the temple complex at Chand Baori – The Chand Baori temple complex is one of the largest and most impressive temples in Khandela. It was built in the 9th century and is home to dozens of temples and shrines.
5.Explore the Jain temples at Ranakpur – The Jain temples at Ranakpur are some of the most beautiful and ornate temples in India. They were built in the 15th century and are located just outside of Khandela.
6. Visit the fort at Kumbhalgarh – The fort at Kumbhalgarh is another large fort located just outside of Khandela. It was built in the 15th century and is one of the few forts in India that has never been conquered.
7. Go on a camel safari in the Thar Desert – The Thar Desert is a great place to go on a camel safari. You can explore the desert and see the sand dunes and camels that call it home.
8. Visit the lakes at Pushkar – The lakes at Pushkar are a great place to relax and enjoy the scenery. You can take a boat ride, go for a swim, or just enjoy the views.
9.Explore the temples and palaces at Bhangarh – The temples and palaces at Bhangarh are some of the most beautiful in Rajasthan. They were built in the 16th century and are located just outside of Khandela.
10. Take a look around the Khandela market – The Khandela market is a great place to find souvenirs, clothes, and other items. You can bargain with the shopkeepers for the best prices.