There are many kid friendly things to do in Khammam, India. One of the most popular is visiting the zoo. The Khammam Zoo is home to many different animals, including tigers, lions, and elephants. Kids can also enjoy the many rides and attractions at the zoo.
Another popular kid friendly activity in Khammam is visiting the water park. The water park has many different slides and pools for kids to enjoy. They can also enjoy the many other activities at the park, such as playing in the arcade or riding the go-karts.
Khammam also has a number of parks that are perfect for a day out with the kids. These parks have playgrounds, picnic areas, and plenty of space to run around.
If you’re looking for something a bit more educational, the Khammam Museum is a great option. The museum has a number of exhibits on the history and culture of the area. Kids can learn about the different religions and traditions of the people of Khammam.
No matter what you’re looking for, Khammam has something to offer everyone. With so many kid friendly activities, it’s the perfect place to bring the whole family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Khammam, India
1. Visit the Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple – Located in the town of Nelakondapally, this temple is dedicated to the Hindu deity Lakshmi Narasimha. The temple is known for its intricate architecture and beautiful carvings. Visitors can explore the temple grounds, take part in temple rituals, and learn about the history of the temple.
2. Take a dip in the River Godavari – The River Godavari is one of the holiest rivers in India. It is also one of the longest rivers in the country. Visitors can take a dip in the river to cleanse themselves of sin. There are a number of ghats (steps leading down to the river) along the river where people can bathe.
3. Visit the Amaravathi Museum – The Amaravathi Museum is dedicated to the history and culture of the Amaravathi region. The museum houses a number of ancient artifacts, sculptures, and paintings. Visitors can learn about the region’s history, culture, and art.
4. Shop at the Khammam Shopping Complex – The Khammam Shopping Complex is one of the largest shopping malls in the city. It is home to a number of shops, restaurants, and cafes. Visitors can find anything they need here, from clothes to electronic items.
5. Visit the Nizam’s Museum – The Nizam’s Museum is dedicated to the history of the Nizam’s dynasty. The museum houses a number of artifacts, paintings, and sculptures. Visitors can learn about the dynasty’s history, culture, and art.
6. Shop at the Sri Rama Handloom Emporium – The Sri Rama Handloom Emporium is one of the best places to buy handloom products in the city. The emporium sells a wide range of products, from clothes to home furnishings. Visitors can find good quality products at reasonable prices here.
7. Visit the Telangana archeological site – The Telangana archeological site is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The site includes a number of ancient temples, forts, and other structures. Visitors can learn about the history and culture of the region.
8. Take a walk through the Nizamabad Fort – The Nizamabad Fort is a large fort located in the city of Nizamabad. The fort was built by the Nizam’s dynasty. Visitors can explore the fort’s grounds, take in the views of the city, and learn about the fort’s history.
9. Shop at the Sri Vigneshwara Handloom Emporium – The Sri Vigneshwara Handloom Emporium is one of the best places to buy handloom products in the city. The emporium sells a wide range of products, from clothes to home furnishings. Visitors can find good quality products at reasonable prices here.
10. Visit the Kota Gullu Rock Garden – The Kota Gullu Rock Garden is a beautiful garden located in the city of Khammam. The garden is home to a number of rocks, trees, and flowers. Visitors can explore the garden, take in the views, and learn about the history of the garden.