There are many kid friendly things to do in Khagaul, India. One option is to visit the Khagaul Fort. This fort was built in the 18th century and is a great place to learn about the history of the area. Another option is to visit the Khagaul Museum. This museum has a variety of exhibits which kids will find interesting. Finally, kids can enjoy the many parks and playgrounds located throughout Khagaul.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Khagaul, India
1. Take a rickshaw ride through the city streets.
2. Visit the ancient ruins of Nalanda University.
3. marvel at the engineering feat of the Grand Trunk Road.
4. Visit the Ruins of Vikramshila University.
5. Hike through the scenic Rajgir Hills.
6. Visit the Sonepur Cattle Fair, the largest in Asia.
7. Take a dip in the hot springs at Tilwara Ghat.
8. Visit the pre-historic cave paintings at Bhimbhetka.
9. Marvel at the largest monolithic statue in the world, the 64 ft high Buddha at the Mahabodhi Temple.
10. Take a boat ride on the Ganges at sunset.