There are many kid friendly things to do in Keyser, West Virginia. The YMCA has a lot to offer kids including sports, swimming, and other activities. There are also many parks in Keyser that are great for kids to explore and play in. The Potomac River is also a great place for kids to cool off in during the summer. Overall, Keyser is a great place for kids to enjoy themselves and have a lot of fun.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Keyser, West Virginia
1. Outdoor Adventures at Blackwater Falls State Park: Blackwater Falls State Park is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in West Virginia. The park offers hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails, as well as a fishing pond and a swimming pool.
2. Take a scenic drive down Route 50: Route 50 is one of the most beautiful scenic drives in West Virginia. The route takes you through the Allegheny Mountains and past some of the state’s most beautiful scenery.
3. Visit the West Virginia State Capitol: The West Virginia State Capitol is located in Charleston, the state capital. The Capitol building is a beautiful piece of architecture and is worth a visit.
4. Tour the West Virginia State Museum: The West Virginia State Museum is located in Charleston and is a great place to learn about the state’s history. The museum has exhibits on the state’s Civil War history, Native American history, and more.
5. Explore the West Virginia State Parks: There are over 30 state parks in West Virginia, each offering something unique. Some of the more popular state parks includeBlackwater Falls State Park, Cathedral State Park, and Hawks Nest State Park.
6. Visit the West Virginia Zoo: The West Virginia Zoo is located in Charleston and is home to over 250 animals. The zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun.
7. Take a scenic train ride: The Cass Scenic Railroad is a historic train that takes riders through the beautiful mountains of West Virginia. The train offers several different routes and is a great way to see the state.
8. Visit the West Virginia Renaissance Festival: The West Virginia Renaissance Festival is held every year in Morgantown. The festival is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun and entertainment.
9. Hike the Appalachian Trail: The Appalachian Trail runs through the Appalachian Mountains and is one of the most popular hiking trails in the country. The trail offers beautiful views and is a great place to get some exercise.
10. Visit the West Virginia State Fair: The West Virginia State Fair is held every year in Wheeling. The fair is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun and excitement.