If you’re looking for kid-friendly activities in Keyes, Oklahoma, you won’t be disappointed. The city offers a variety of parks and playgrounds for children to enjoy, as well as a number of museums and historical sites. Oklahoma City is also close by, offering even more activities and attractions for the whole family.
Some of the best parks in Keyes for kids include Woodson Park, which features a playground, picnic area, and walking trails; Lincoln Park, which has a playground, baseball fields, and a splash pad; and Douglas Park, which has a playground, basketball court, and a swimming pool. If your children are interested in history, they’ll love visiting the Frontier Days Museum and the Keyes Historical Society Museum. And no trip to Keyes would be complete without a visit to the famous pie shop, which has been serving up delicious pies since the early 1900s.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Keyes, Oklahoma
1. Go swimming at one of Keyes’ three public pools!
2. Visit the Keyes Public Library and check out some books!
3. Play at one of Keyes’ three public parks!
4. Ride your bike around town!
5. Go fishing at one of Keyes’ three public lakes!
6. Play street basketball at the Keyes Public Gym!
7. Get ice cream at the Keyes Creamery!
8. Walk or run in the Keyes Memorial Day 5k!
9. Trick-or-treat in Keyes on Halloween night!
10. Attend the annual Keyes Fourth of July Parade!