Kenova, West Virginia is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained, including a visit to the local pumpkin patch, the Halloween Carnival, and the Trick or Treating on Main Street event. There are also several parks and playgrounds in the area for outdoor fun. For indoor fun, the local library offers story time and crafts. The children’s museum is another great option for indoor activities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kenova, West Virginia
that would help convince the reader that these are good ideas.
1. Visit the Ceredo-Kenova sprayed swimming pool for a refreshing swim on a hot day.
2. Play a game of putt-putt at Ceredo-Kenova Miniature Golf.
3. Visit the Kenneth Cain Park for a game of playground basketball or a round of catch.
4. Get ice cream at Edwards Dairy Bar & Grill.
5. Play at Wayne World Paintball & Airsoft for a fun day of paintball and airsoft.
6. Go hiking at Beech Fork State Park.
7. Visit the Huntington Museum of Art.
8. Go to the West Virginia hot dog eating contest at the Coney Island hot dog stand.
9. Play at the Ceredo-Kenova Little League Park.
10. Get a bite to eat at one of Kenova’s many restaurants, like the popular Dick’s Drive-In.