If you’re looking for something to do with the kids in Kenosha, Wisconsin, you’re in luck. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy. The first stop might be the Kenosha Public Museum. With three floors of exhibits, there’s something for everyone. The museum also offers field trips and educational programs.
Next, head to the Kemper Center. This historic center is home to the Civil War Museum, the Dinosaur Discovery Museum, and the Kenosha Children’s Museum. The Kemper Center also has a planetarium, an art gallery, and a theater. There are also plenty of green spaces to explore, including the 3,000-acre Petrifying Springs Park.
For something a little different, check out the Kenosha Karting Complex. Kids can race go-karts around a track. There’s also an arcade and a snack bar.
No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find it in Kenosha. From museums to parks to go-karting, there’s something for everyone.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kennan, Wisconsin
1. Go for a swim at one of the area’s many lakes.
2. Take a hike through the woods and explore the wildlife.
3. Go canoeing or kayaking down one of the area’s many rivers.
4. Visit one of the area’s many state parks and go for a hike or a swim.
5. Go fishing at one of the many lakes or rivers.
6. Feed the ducks at one of the area’s many parks.
7. Go for a bike ride around town.
8. Play at one of the area’s many playgrounds.
9. Visit the local library and check out some books.
10. Go for a walk around town and explore all the shops and businesses.