There are many things for kids to do in Kenansville, North Carolina. One option is to visit the local parks. Kenansville has several parks including a water park, a skate park, and a zoo. Another option is to visit one of the many museums in the area. Kenansville is home to a children’s museum, a history museum, and a science museum. Kids can also enjoy a day at the Kenansville Fairgrounds where they can ride the rides, play games, and eat cotton candy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kenansville, North Carolina
1. Go fishing at one of Kenansville’s many lakes and ponds.
2. Take a hike through the woods at one of the area’s parks.
3. Attend a Kenansville festival or fair.
4. Go horseback riding at a local stable.
5. Visit a Kenansville museum.
6. Play mini golf or go go-karting at a local amusement park.
7. Enjoy theKenansville’s many playgrounds.
8. Go swimming at one of the area’s pool or water parks.
9. Bowl a few games at the local bowling alley.
10. Play some laser tag at a local entertainment center.