Kelley is a great place for young kids! There is the Kelley Community Center which has a playground and a large park. The city also offers a friendly environment with many small businesses. For example, there is a local ice cream shop that has a wide variety of ice cream flavors and a play area for kids. There is also a movie theater, a bowling alley, and a few arcades. If you are looking for something a little more low key, there are also plenty of places to go hiking and biking. Overall, Kelley is a great place for young kids to have fun and explore!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kelley, Iowa
1. Drive to or walk to the Mississippi River and look for barges and river wildlife.
2. Visit the Hannibal Garage bar for classic cars and live music.
3. Walk around town and see the different murals.
4. Get ice cream at The Creamery.
5. Visit the John Wood House Museum.
6. Go on a nature hike at Rockwell Island.
7. Visit the Mark Twain Cave Complex.
8. Take a scenic drive down the Great River Road.
9. Go fishing at any number of the city’s lakes and rivers.
10. Enjoy a meal at any of the family-friendly restaurants.