There are many kid-friendly things to do in Katsuyama, Japan! First, there is the Katsuyama Castle, which is a large castle that was built in the 14th century. It is now a museum and is open to the public. There is also the Katsuyama Zoo, which is a small zoo that has many different animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. The zoo also has a petting zoo where children can pet and feed the animals. Finally, there is the Katsuyama Park, which is a large park with a playground, a pond, and a lot of open space to run around in.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Katsuyama, Japan
1. Visit the Katsuyama castle ruins.
2. Walk through the Edo-Style Katsuyama Street.
3. Take a tour of the Katsuyama Folkcrafts Museum.
4. Visit the Katsuyama Dinosaur Museum.
5. View the Katsuyama Fault.
6. Participate in the annual Katsuyama Cherry Blossom Festival.
7. See the Katsuyama Shamisen Museum.
8. Try your hand at making soba noodles at a local soba shop.
9. Take a ride on the Katsuyama Cable Car.
10. Visit the Katsuyama Taiko Drum Museum.