There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Kasukabe! For starters, there’s the Children’s Grand Park, which is a public park that has a variety of play and physical fitness equipment for kids to enjoy. If your kids are into sports, there’s also the Kasukabe Sports Complex, which has baseball and soccer fields, as well as a swimming pool. And for something a little bit different, there’s the Kasukabe History Museum, which has a special exhibit just for kids that teaches them about the city’s history. Of course, there are also plenty of restaurants and cafes that are kid friendly, so you’ll never have to worry about your little ones getting bored!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kasukabe, Japan
1. Visit the Kasukabe Gymnasium to see a number of historical exhibits about the town.
2. Head to the Kasukabe Public Library to read some of the classic Japanese literature that is available.
3. take a walk through one of the many religious sites in town, such as the Katori Shrine or the Iwakura Shrine.
4. For a taste of the local culture, visit the Kasukabe Folk Museum.
5. Check out the Kasukabe Station Museum to learn about the history of the town’s railway system.
6. Visit the Kasukabe Archaeological Museum to see some of the ancient artifacts that have been found in the area.
7. Take a stroll through the Kasukabe Botanical Gardens to see the wide variety of plant life on display.
8. For a breath of fresh air, hike up to the top of Mt. Atago, the highest point in Kasukabe.
9. Visit the Kasukabe Sports Park to play a game of tennis or take a dip in the swimming pool.
10. For a kids, the perfect way to end the day is with a visit to the Kasukabe Animal Zoo.