Kashihara-shi is a city located in the Nara Prefecture of Japan. The city is home to many historical and cultural sites, as well as beautiful parks and gardens. There are also a number of kid-friendly attractions and activities to enjoy.
Some of the best things to do with kids in Kashihara-shi include visiting the Nara National Museum, exploring the Todai-ji Temple complex, and strolling through the scenic Nara Park. Other great activities include riding the Nara Railway, visiting the Kashihara Shrine, and hiking the Mt. Kasagi trail.
With so many great things to see and do, Kashihara-shi is a perfect destination for a family vacation. Whether you’re interested in history and culture, or just looking to relax in nature, you’ll find everything you need in this charming city.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kashihara-Shi, Japan
1. Visit the Kashihara Archaeological Museum
2. Take a stroll through the His-no-Torii shrines
3. Stop by the Kashihara-gu shrine
4. Check out the Kii-haku temple ruins
5. Have a picnic in Sumiyoshi-yama Park
6. Play at the Kashihara Sports Park
7. Ride the Kashihara City Monorail
8. Visit the Kashihara Jingu Shrine
9. Take a walk through the Nara Prefecture Kashihara Botanical Garden
10. Shop at the Kashihara Handicraft Center