There are many kid friendly things to do in Kartasura, Indonesia. One can go to the zoo and learn about the different animals, visit the bird park, or go to the safari park. There are also many museums, such as the Museum Gajah, which has a collection of artifacts from the ancient kingdom of Majapahit. For those who are more adventurous, there are many hiking and camping options in the nearby mountains.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kartasura, Indonesia
1. Visit the zoo: The Kartasura zoo is home to a wide variety of animals, including tigers, lions, bears, and primates. There is also a reptile house and an aviary.
2. Go swimming: Kartasura has a number of swimming pools, including the public pool at the Kartasura Sports Complex.
3. Visit a water park: There are several water parks in Kartasura, including Jawa Timur Waterpark and Ancol Dreamland Waterpark.
4. Go to the movies: Kartasura has a number of cinemas, including the Blitzmegaplex and the XXI Cineplex.
5. Go shopping: Kartasura has a number of shopping malls, including the Grand Indonesia Shopping Town and the Mall of Indonesia.
6. Eat out: There are many restaurants in Kartasura, ranging from fast food to fine dining.
7. Visit a museum: Kartasura has a number of museums, including the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Jakarta History Museum.
8. Take a walk in the park: There are many parks in Kartasura, including the Taman Mini Indonesia Indah and the Jakarta Zoo.
9. Go sightseeing: Kartasura has a number of tourist attractions, including the National Monument and the Jakarta Cathedral.
10. Go to an amusement park: There are several amusement parks in Kartasura, including the Dunia Fantasi and the Ancol Dreamland.