There is so much to see and do in Kannod, India that it can be hard to know where to start, especially if you are travelling with kids. However, there are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep everyone entertained. From visiting ancient temples and forts to taking a boat ride on the river, there is something for everyone in Kannod. Here are some of the best things to do with kids in Kannod:
Visit the Amber Fort: The Amber Fort is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Kannod and it is also very kid-friendly. There is plenty to see and do at the fort, including exploring the many rooms and halls, climbing to the top of the walls for great views, and even going on a elephant ride.
Explore the City Palace: The City Palace is another must-see in Kannod. It is a large complex made up of several courtyards, gardens, and buildings. Kids will love exploring the different areas of the palace, from the Diwan-i-Aam (public audience hall) to the Sheesh Mahal (mirrored palace).
Take a Boat Ride on the Ganges: A boat ride on the river Ganges is a great way to see the city from a different perspective. You can hop on a boat at any of the Ghats (steps leading down to the river) and enjoy the views as you float downstream.
Visit the Taj Mahal: No trip to Kannod would be complete without a visit to the Taj Mahal. This iconic mausoleum is one of the seven wonders of the world and it is sure to impress kids and adults alike. Although it can be crowded, it is definitely worth seeing.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kannod, India
1. Head to the market: Kannod’s market is a great place to find fresh produce, spices, and other goods. The market is also a great place to people watch and learn about the local culture.
2. Take a dip in the pool: Kannod has a number of pools that are perfect for cooling off on a hot day. The pools are also a great place to meet other travelers and make new friends.
3. Visit the temple: Kannod’s temple is a great place to learn about the local culture and religion. The temple is also a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
4. Ride the bus: Kannod’s bus system is a great way to get around the city. The buses are clean, safe, and reliable. The bus system is also a great way to meet other travelers and make new friends.
5. Rent a bike: Kannod is a great place to explore by bike. There are a number of bike rental shops in the city, and the prices are very reasonable.
6. Take a walk: Kannod is a great place to go for a walk. The city is very pedestrian friendly, and there are a number of parks and gardens to explore.
7. Visit the museum: Kannod’s museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the city. The museum is also a great place to take a break from the heat and humidity.
8. Go for a swim: Kannod has a number of great swimming spots. The water is clean and the views are beautiful.
9. Play some sports: Kannod is a great place to play sports. There are a number of fields and courts that can be rented, and the prices are very reasonable.
10. Explore the countryside: Kannod is surrounded by beautiful countryside. There are a number of hiking and biking trails that wind through the countryside.