Kampung Ayer Keroh is a great place for kids to explore and have fun. There are many things to see and do, and the village is very kid friendly. There are many activities to keep kids busy, such as bird watching, fishing, and exploring the many temples and mosques. There are also many great places to eat, and the village is very safe.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kampung Ayer Keroh, Malaysia
1. Visit the Ayer Keroh Lake for a leisurely stroll or picnic lunch.
2. Drive up to the scenic lookout point for panoramic views of the city.
3. Take a dip in the refreshing waters of the Ayer Keroh River.
4. Visit the bustling Ayer Keroh market to pick up fresh produce and souvenirs.
5. Enjoy a traditional Malaysian meal at one of the many excellent restaurants in the area.
6. Browse the shops in the sprawling Ayer Keroh Shopping Centre.
7. Go for a walk or cycle ride through the scenic Ayer Keroh Nature Park.
8. Visit the Taman Bandar Costermen to see the colourful houses and architecture.
9. Tour the fascinating Ma’din Sultan Iskandariah Islamic Heritage Park.
10. Learn about the history and culture of Kampung Ayer Keroh at the Kampung Ayer Heritage Museum.