Kalyan is a kid-friendly destination located in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is blessed with plenty of tourist attractions and activities that can engage and entertain kids of all ages. Here are some of the top things to do in Kalyan with kids:
• Visit the Dombivli MIDC Park which is a 5-acre park perfect for a family picnic or a leisurely stroll. It has a children’s play area, gardens, and a water body.
• Take the kids to the Imagica Adlabs Theme Park which is an amusement park with plenty of rides, games, and attractions.
• Head to the Global Vipassana Pagoda which is a massive stone dome-shaped structure housing the world’s largest statue of the Buddha. Kids will love exploring this place and its peaceful surroundings.
• Go on a safari at the Krishnagiri Upavan Nature Park which is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna.
• Let the kids burn off some energy at the Play-a-Round Indoor Playground which is an indoor play area with slides, climbers, and other play equipment.
• Take a boat ride on the Vaitarana River which flows through Kalyan.
• Visit the Kalyan Fort which is a historic fort dating back to the 16th century.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kalyandurg, India
1. Spend a day at the Kalyandurg Amusement Park.
2. Visit the Kalyandurg Zoo.
3. Take a tour of the Kalyandurg Museum.
4. Spend an afternoon at the Kalyandurg Water Park.
5. Visit the Kalyandurg Temple.
6. Take a walk through the Kalyandurg Botanical Gardens.
7. Visit the Kalyandurg War Memorial.
8. Take a ride on the Kalyandurg Railway.
9. Visit the Kalyandurg caves.
10. Spend a day fishing at the Kalyandurg reservoir.