Kalisz is a great city for kids! There are plenty of fun things to do and see. The city has a number of parks and playgrounds for kids to explore. The Museum of Kalisz is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the city. There is also a zoo, which is always a hit with kids.Kaliska Brama, one of the city’s main landmarks, is a great place to take a selfie with the kids. The city also has a number of walking and biking trails, which are perfect for getting some fresh air and exercise.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kalisz, Poland
1) Visit the Old Market Square – The Old Market Square is the perfect place to start your exploration of Kalisz. The square is lined with historic buildings, many of which date back to the 13th century. In the center of the square is a beautiful fountain that was built in 1655.
2) Take a Walk Through Poznanski Park – Poznanski Park is a large park located in the center of Kalisz. The park is home to a variety of different species of trees and plants, as well as a pond. If you’re lucky, you might even spot a deer or two!
3) Visit the Cathedral of Kalisz – The Cathedral of Kalisz is one of the most important religious sites in the city. The cathedral dates back to the 13th century and is home to a number of beautiful works of art.
4) See the Ruins of the Castle of Kalisz – The castle of Kalisz was once one of the most important fortifications in the region. The castle was destroyed during World War II, but the ruins are still an impressive sight.
5) Visit the Museum of Kalisz – The Museum of Kalisz is located in the old city hall. The museum houses a number of different exhibits, including a section on the history of the city.
6) Take a Boat Ride on the Prosna River – The Prosna River is one of the most popular attractions in Kalisz. You can take a boat ride on the river or just enjoy the views from the shore.
7) Visit the Planetarium – The Planetarium is a great place to learn about the stars and planets. The planetarium offers a variety of different shows and is suitable for all ages.
8) Have Fun at the Kalisz Zoo – The Kalisz Zoo is one of the most popular attractions in the city. The zoo is home to a variety of different animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.
9) Visit the Kalisz Aquarium – The Kalisz Aquarium is a great place to learn about the different types of fish that live in the waters around Kalisz. The aquarium is home to a number of different exhibits, including a shark tank!
10) Take a Hike in the Jezioro Malkow Nature Reserve – The Jezioro Malkow Nature Reserve is a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The nature reserve is home to a number of different hiking trails, as well as a variety of different species of plants and animals.