There are many kid friendly things to do in Kajaani, Finland. Many of the city’s attractions are geared towards families with young children. The Kajaani Castle is a great place to bring the kids, as they can explore the well-preserved courtyard and learn about the history of the castle. The Kajaani Museum is another great family friendly activity, as it has many kid-friendly exhibits and activities. The Kajaani Zoo is also a great place to bring the kids, as they can see many different animals from around the world. The Kajaani Aquatic Centre is a great place to take the kids to swim, as it has a large pool and many different slides and water features. Lastly, the Kajaani Nature Trail is a great place to explore the outdoors with the kids, as it is a safe and easy trail to follow.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kajaani, Finland
following the number.
1. Visit the Kajaani Castle
2. Take a hike through the Kainuu woods
3. Go canoeing or kayaking on the Ounasjoki river
4. Visit the Kajaani Museum
5. Pick berries or mushrooms in the forests around Kajaani
6. Go for a swim in one of the many lakes in the area
7. Play frisbee or football in one of the many parks
8. Go ice skating in the winter
9. Go sledding or skiing in the winter
10. Have a picnic in any of the many green areas in Kajaani