Kadiri is a small town in southern India, about two hours from Bangalore. It’s a great place to visit if you’re looking for a taste of traditional Indian culture, without the crowds and chaos of a major city. Here are some kid-friendly things to do in Kadiri:
Visit the Sri Rama Temple, one of the most important temples in southern India. Marvel at the intricate architecture and learn about the religious significance of the temple with a guided tour.
Explore the town on foot, and stop to chat with the friendly locals. Kadiri is a great place to try traditional Indian sweets and snacks, so be sure to sample some of the delicious fare on offer.
Take a hike up to Kadiri Fort, an ancient fort perched on a hilltop overlooking the town. The views from the top are stunning, and it’s a great place to explore with kids.
Visit the Kadiri Museum, which houses an impressive collection of artifacts and artworks from the town’s rich history.
Soak up the atmosphere of Kadiri’s vibrant markets, where you can find everything from fresh produce to traditional Indian spices.
With so much to see and do, Kadiri is a great destination for a family holiday. Whether you’re looking to immerse yourself in culture or just relax and enjoy the scenic views, Kadiri has something to offer everyone.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kadiri, India
1. Visit the ancient temples in Kadiri.
2. Take a camel ride through the sand dunes.
3. Go on a Jeep safari through the national parks.
4. Visit the local markets and try the delicious street food.
5. Go for a dip in the Holy Tank.
6. Take a walk through the lush gardens at the palace.
7. Visit the temple dedicated to the monkey god, Hanuman.
8. Climb to the top of the hill fort for stunning views.
9. explore the many caves in the area.
10. Go on a camel safari through the desert.