There are many kid friendly things to do in Kachhwa, India. One can take a camel ride on the beach, go to the Mayan ruins, go on a safari, or take a Jeep tour. There are also many kid friendly restaurants and hotels in Kachhwa.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kachhwa, India
1. See the Taj Mahal: The Taj Mahal is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world and is definitely worth a visit. It is a beautiful white marble mausoleum that was built in the memory of Emperor Shah Jahan’s wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
2. Visit the Red Fort: The Red Fort is another popular tourist attraction in India. It is a massive red sandstone fort that was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the early 1600s.
3. Take a boat ride on the Ganges River: The Ganges River is one of the most sacred rivers in India and it is a great experience to take a boat ride on it. You can see many temples and other religious sites along the river.
4. Go on a tiger safari: India is home to many tigers and going on a safari is a great way to see them in their natural habitat.
5. Visit theGolden Temple: The Golden Temple is one of the most important religious sites for the Sikh religion. It is a beautiful golden-colored temple that is located in the city of Amritsar.
6. See the pyramids of Giza: The pyramids of Giza are some of the most famous pyramids in the world. They were built over 4,500 years ago and are located in the Giza Plateau just outside of Cairo, Egypt.
7. Climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower: The Eiffel Tower is one of the most iconic landmarks in the world. It is a 984-foot tall wrought iron structure that was built in 1889. You can take a lift to the top of the tower to get some incredible views of Paris.
8. Go snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef: The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest coral reef system and is located off the coast of Australia. It is a great place to go snorkeling or scuba diving and see the amazing marine life.
9. Visit the Parthenon: The Parthenon is a ruined temple that was built in honor of the Greek goddess Athena. It is located on the Acropolis of Athens and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Greece.
10. Ride a camel in the Sahara Desert: The Sahara Desert is the largest desert in the world and is located in North Africa. It is a great place to ride a camel and experience the unique landscape.