There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Kabankalan, Philippines. The city is home to a number of parks, playgrounds, and museums that are perfect for families with young children. In addition, Kabankalan is also home to a number of kid-friendly restaurants, cafes, and ice cream shops. Families with young children can also enjoy a number of activities and attractions at the Kabankalan Zoo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Kabankalan, Philippines
1. Visit the Kabankalan City Museum.
2. Take a walk through the Kabankalan City Forest Park.
3. Visit the St. Anne Shrine.
4. Play at the Kabankalan City Playground.
5. Go on a nature hike through the Guintubdan Nature Park.
6. Visit the hot springs at Inuntan Falls.
7. Take a dip in the Canolan River.
8. Visit the Robinsons Place Kabankalan.
9. Watch a movie at the SM City Kabankalan.
10. Go bowling at the Lucky Strike Bowling Alley.