If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Jonesport, Maine, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep everyone entertained. Visit the Jonesport Historical Society Museum to learn about the town’s rich history, go for a swim at one of the many nearby beaches, or take a hike through one of the scenic nature trails. For a more unique experience, try your hand at clamming or lobster fishing. Whatever you choose to do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Jonesport!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jonesport, Maine
1. Visit the Beaver Dam Museum: The Beaver Dam Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Jonesport, Maine. The museum is full of interactive exhibits that kids will love.
2. Go for a hike: There are many great hiking trails in the area. The trails vary in difficulty, so there is something for everyone.
3. Go fishing: Fishing is a great activity for the whole family. There are many great spots to fish in Jonesport.
4. Visit the Jonesport Lighthouse: The Jonesport Lighthouse is a great place to visit. The lighthouse is open to the public and has a great view of the area.
5. Play in the park: There are several parks in Jonesport that are great for families. The parks have playgrounds, picnic areas, and walking trails.
6. Go berry picking: Jonesport is home to many great berry farms. There are many different types of berries that can be found in the area.
7. Visit a farmers market: There are several farmers markets in Jonesport that sell locally grown produce. This is a great place to get fresh fruits and vegetables.
8. Go whale watching: Jonesport is a great place to go whale watching. There are many different types of whales that can be seen in the area.
9. Visit the Jonesport Historical Society: The Jonesport Historical Society is a great place to learn about the history of Jonesport. The society has a museum and offers many different programs.
10. Go on a boat ride: There are many different boat tours that are available in Jonesport. This is a great way to see the area and learn about the history of Jonesport.