Jona is a great place for kids of all ages. There are a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as many fun activities to take part in. The city also has a number of museums which are perfect for kids, and a visit to the Zurich Zoo is always a hit. There are also a number of kid-friendly restaurants, so everyone can find something to eat that they’ll enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jona, Switzerland
1. Visit the Kinderland playground – The Kinderland playground is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. There is a large sandpit, swings, slides, and plenty of climbing equipment for them to explore.
2. Have a picnic at the park – Jona is home to a number of parks, perfect for a family picnic. Grab some sandwiches and drinks and enjoy the day in the Swiss sun.
3. Go for a swim at the local pool – Jona’s public pool is a great place to take the kids for a swim. They’ll have a blast Splashing around in the water and you can relax poolside with a book.
4. Visit the Jona Zoo – The Jona Zoo is a great place to spend an afternoon with the kids. They can see all sorts of animals, from lions and tigers to camels and monkeys.
5. Play mini golf – Jona is home to a number of mini golf courses, perfect for a family activity. See who can get the best score and have some fun in the process.
6. Ride the Jona Train – The Jona Train is a cute little train that takes you around the town. Kids will love waving to people as they chug along and it’s a great way to see the sights of Jona.
7. Go for a hike – Jona is surrounded by beautiful Swiss countryside, perfect for a family hike. There are a number of trails to choose from, suitable for all fitness levels.
8. Have a picnic at the lake – Jona is home to a number of lakes, perfect for a picnic lunch. Pack a lunch and enjoy the stunning views as you relax by the water.
9. Go for a bike ride – Jona is a great place to explore by bike. There are plenty of trails to follow and you can take in the breathtaking scenery as you pedal along.
10. Visit the local museum – Jona’s museum is a great place to learn about the history of the town. Kids will love exploring the interactive exhibits and you can even take a tour of the historical old town.