There is plenty to do for families with young children in Jiupu, China. One option is to visit the Jiuzhaigou National Park, where kids can explore the different forests and meadows and see plenty of wildlife. Another option is to go hiking in one of the many scenic areas around Jiupu, such as the Tiger Leaping Gorge or the First Bend of the Yangtze River. Alternatively, families can enjoy a day out at one of Jiupu’s many tourist attractions, such as the Jiuzhaigou Waterfalls or the Songzanlin Monastery. Whatever you choose to do, your family is sure to have a great time in Jiupu, China.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jiupu, China
1. Take a walk or a bike ride along the ancient city wall.
2. Visit the Beijing Ancient Observatory and learn about the stars.
3. Walk or bike along the Great Wall of China.
4. Visit the Ming Tombs and see the tomb of the first Ming emperor.
5. See the Temple of Heaven, where the emperor prayed for good harvests.
6. Visit the Summer Palace and see the Emperor’s Garden.
7. Take a boat ride on Kunming Lake in the Summer Palace.
8. Visit the National Museum of China and see the Terra Cotta Warriors.
9. Ride the Beijing subway and see the city from underground.
10. Go to Tiananmen Square and see the Monument to the People’s Heroes.