There are many kid friendly things to do in Jinan, China. One of the most popular attractions is the Daming Lake. The lake is huge and has many activities for kids to enjoy such as swimming, boating, and fishing. There is also a playground and a water park. Another popular attraction is the Baotu Spring. The spring is very pretty and has a lot of fish. Kids can also feed the fish.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jinan, China
1. Take a leisurely stroll around Daming Lake: Daming Lake is a large lake located centrally in Jinan and is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. The lake is surrounded by willow trees and has a scenic promenade that is perfect for a leisurely stroll.
2. Visit the Black Tiger Spring: The Black Tiger Spring is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Jinan and is known for its crystal clear water. The spring is located within a park and also has a tea house where you can relax and enjoy the views.
3. Explore the Thousand Buddha Mountain: The Thousand Buddha Mountain is a large hill located just outside of Jinan city. The hill is home to a temple and also has a hiking trail that leads to the summit. From the top of the hill, you can get stunning views of the city.
4. Visit the Qufu Confucius Temple: The Qufu Confucius Temple is the largest and most well-preserved Confucius temple in China. The temple complex is quite large and includes several buildings, gardens, and courtyards. You can also see the tomb of Confucius here.
5. Cruise down the Baihuazhou Canal: The Baihuazhou Canal is a man-made canal that runs through the center of Jinan. You can take a boat cruise down the canal to see the sights of the city from the water.
6. Shop at the Qingyang Market: The Qingyang Market is one of the largest and most popular markets in Jinan. You can find just about anything here, from clothes and electronics to food and souvenirs.
7. Taste the local cuisine: Jinan is known for its delicious food, so be sure to try some of the local specialties during your visit. Some of the most popular dishes include noodles, dumplings, and pork.
8. Learn about the city’s history at the Shandong Museum: The Shandong Museum is the largest and most comprehensive museum in the province. It has a large collection of artifacts that date back to the Neolithic period.
9. Take a walk through the Baotu Spring Park: The Baotu Spring Park is a large park located in the center of Jinan. The park is home to the famous Baotu Spring, as well as a number of other scenic attractions.
10. Relax at the Five Dragon Pool: The Five Dragon Pool is a large artificial lake located just outside of Jinan. The lake is surrounded by trees and has a number of benches where you can sit and relax.