Jijel is a beautiful, kid-friendly city in Algeria that offers a variety of activities for children of all ages. The beach is a great place to spend a day, where kids can build sandcastles, swim, and play in the waves. Or, take a walk through the old city and explore the narrow streets and alleyways. Visit the Jijel Municipal Zoo to see a variety of animals, from lions and tigers to reptiles and birds. For a fun and educational experience, head to the Jijel Aquarium, where kids can learn about the different fish and marine life. And be sure to try the delicious ice cream at one of the many ice cream shops around town!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jijel, Algeria
1. Visit the Mosque of Sidi Boumediene: The Mosque of Sidi Boumediene is a beautiful and peaceful place to visit. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Jijel.
2. Take a walk through the Medina: The Medina is a beautiful and historic area of Jijel. It is a great place to take a walk and explore the many shops and businesses.
3. Visit the Port of Jijel: The Port of Jijel is a great place to visit for its beautiful views. It is also a great place to find souvenirs.
4. Visit the museums: Jijel has many museums that are great for kids to visit. Some of the most popular museums are the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Natural History, and the Museum of Archaeology.
5. Take a ride on the Jijel Train: The Jijel Train is a great way to see the sights of Jijel. It is a great way for kids to learn about the history of the city.
6. Visit the Jijel Zoo: The Jijel Zoo is a great place to take kids. They will love seeing all of the different animals.
7. Explore the Great Lakes: Jijel is home to many great lakes. These lakes are great for kids to explore and play in.
8. Visit the Algerian National Park: The Algerian National Park is a great place to take kids. They will love seeing all of the different animals.
9. Visit the Casbah: The Casbah is a great place to explore. It is a great place to learn about the history of Jijel.
10. Go on a safari: Jijel is home to many different safari parks. These parks are great for kids to learn about the animals of Algeria.