Jihlava is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to keep them occupied, from the Jihlavske Zoo to the Dvorak Museum. For a more active vacation, consider renting bikes and taking a scenic ride through the countryside. Or, take a leisurely stroll through one of the many parks in town. Kids will also enjoy exploring the Jihlava castle. Whatever you do, you’re sure to have a great time in Jihlava with your kids!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jihlava, Czech Republic
1. Visit one of the city’s several museums, such as the Jihlava Regional Museum or the Bechyne Mansion Museum.
2. Stroll through one of Jihlava’s many parks, such as Masaryk Square or Přemyslid Park.
3. Take a ride on the historic Jihlava tram.
4. Visit Jihlava Zoo, located just outside the city center.
5. Play a round of mini golf at one of the city’s several courses.
6. Go for a swim at Aqualand Moravia, Jihlava’s water park.
7. Climb to the top of Zvíkov Castle, located just outside the city.
8. Visit one of Jihlava’s many churches, such as the Church of St. Bartholomew or the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary.
9. Learn about the city’s history at the Jihlava City Museum.
10. Sample some of the local cuisine at one of Jihlava’s many restaurants.