There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Jenzan, South Korea. A few of the most popular attractions include the Jenzan Arts and Culture Centre, the Jenzan International Children’s Film Festival, and the Jenzan Cherry Blossom Festival.
The Jenzan Arts and Culture Centre is a great place for kids to explore and learn about the local culture. They can wander through the different exhibits, watch traditional performances, and even participate in a few hands-on activities.
The Jenzan International Children’s Film Festival is a great event for kids who love movies. They can watch new and classic films from all over the world, and even meet some of the stars of their favourite movies.
The Jenzan Cherry Blossom Festival is a beautiful event that celebrates the coming of spring. Kids can marvel at the thousands of cherry blossoms, and even take part in some of the traditional festivities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jenzan, South Korea
1) Visit Jeju Island
2) Walk or bike along the Soingpo boardwalk
3) Take the kids to the Children’s Grand Park
4) Visit the 63 Building in Seoul
5) Visit the Everland Theme Park
6) Shop at the Myeongdong market
7) Take a cruise on the Han River
8) Visit the Korea Folk Village
9) Visit the Jamsil Sports Complex
10) Go to a Water Park