Jennerstown, Pennsylvania is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do, including the following:
The Roller Mills Antique Center is a great place to take kids. They can explore the different floors of the mill, and see how flour was once made.
The Jennerstown Speedway is another great option for kids. They can watch the races, and even get a behind the scenes tour of the track.
The Somerset County Fairgrounds is a great place to take kids during the summer. They can ride the rides, play games, and eat delicious food.
There are also several parks and playgrounds in Jennerstown, Pennsylvania that are perfect for kids to explore and play in. No matter what your kids are into, they are sure to find something to do in Jennerstown, Pennsylvania!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jennerstown, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Flight 93 National Memorial
2.Explore the history and heritage of the town at the Jennerstown Museum and borough hall
3. Visit the Tower of Jennerstown for breathtaking views of the area
4. Jennerstown Speedway for some stock car racing action
5. Arcadia Theater for a performance or movie
6. go hiking or picnicking at Quemahoning Reservoir
7. Bowling at the Jennerstown Lanes
8. Ice skating at the Jennerstown rink
9. Mini golfing at the Ligliter Family Fun Center
10. Visit the springs at Laurel Hill State Park