There are many kid friendly things to do in Jenera, Ohio. One option is to go to the local park and play on the playground. There is also a walking path around the park if the kids want to go for a walk or bike ride. Another option is to go to the local swimming pool. The pool has a big slides and a splash pad for the kids to play on. If the kids are looking for something a little more relaxing, they can go to the local library and read a book or two.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jenera, Ohio
1. Visit the local library – The Jenera Branch Library is a great place to take the kids for some quiet time. There is a wide selection of books, magazines, and DVDs available for checkout, and plenty of comfortable places to read or watch a movie.
2. Play at the park – There are several parks in Jenera, all of which are great places for the kids to burn off some energy. swing on the swings, run around in the open space, and explore the trails.
3. Go for a swim – The Jenera Aquatic Center is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There is a pool, a water slide, and a kiddie pool for the little ones.
4. Play some mini golf – Funtime Mini Golf is a great place to take the family for a few rounds of mini golf. After your game, be sure to grab a bite to eat at the on-site snack bar.
5. Visit the Jenera Zoo – The Jenera Zoo is a great place to spend an afternoon. There are a variety of animals to see, and the kids will love the petting zoo.
6. Get ice cream – What kid doesn’t love ice cream? Stop by Dairy Queen for a quick treat, or head to Beach House Creamery for some delicious handmade ice cream.
7. Take a hike – There are several hiking trails in Jenera, all of which are great for getting some fresh air and exercise. Be sure to bring along a picnic lunch to enjoy at one of the many scenic overlooks.
8. Go fishing – Jenera is home to several lakes, all of which are great for fishing. You can fish from the shore, or rent a boat and head out onto the water.
9. Play some arcade games – Play some classic arcade games at Joe’s Place. From Pac-Man to DDR, there’s something for everyone.
10. Take a scenic drive – There are several beautiful scenic drives in the area. Cruise around and take in the sights, and be sure to stop at one of the many scenic lookout points.