Jember is a beautiful, bustling city in East Java, Indonesia. It’s the perfect place to bring your family for a vacation – there’s something for everyone to enjoy! Here are some ideas of kid-friendly things to do in Jember:
Visit the Jember Fashion Carnival – this annual event is a must-see, and your kids will love the colorful costumes and lively atmosphere.
Explore the Taman Nasional Baluran – a national park with miles of hiking trails, perfect for a day out in nature.
Check out the Museum Kedawung – a interactive museum with hands-on exhibits that will teach your kids about the city’s history and culture.
Have fun at Waterboom Jember – an outdoor waterpark with slides, pools, and a lazy river.
Visit the Candi Sukuh – a centuries-old Hindu temple complex that’s both interesting and visually stunning.
Jember has so much to offer families! With its great museums, natural attractions, and fun activities, your kids will be entertained (and exhausted!) from morning until night.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jember, Indonesia
1) Candi Gedong Songo: These ancient temples are a great way to learn about the history and culture of Jember. The temples are also a great place to take photos and enjoy the views.
2) Ijen Fumaroles: The Ijen Fumaroles offer a unique geological phenomenon that is fun to explore. The fumaroles offer a great view of the surrounding area and are a great place to take photos.
3) plantations: Jember is famous for its plantations, which produce a range of products including coffee, tobacco, and chocolate. There are a number of plantations that offer tours, which are a great way to learn about the process of growing and harvesting the crops.
4) Museum Juanda: The Museum Juanda is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Jember. The museum has a number of exhibits that chronicle the city’s past, and there is also a library on site.
5) Kawah Ijen: Kawah Ijen is a volcanic crater that is a popular destination for hikers and nature lovers. The crater offers a great view of the surrounding area, and there is a small lake at the bottom that is a great place to cool off.
6) Waterfalls: There are a number of waterfalls located throughout Jember, and they are a great place to take a swim or just enjoy the scenery.
7) Taman Nasional Baluran: Taman Nasional Baluran is a national park that is home to a number of animals, including elephants, tigers, and bears. The park offers a number of activities, such as hiking and bird watching.
8) Gunung Welirang: Gunung Welirang is an active volcano that is a popular destination for hikers and photographers. The volcano offers a great view of the surrounding area, and there is a small lake at the top that is a great place to cool off.
9) Beaches: Jember is home to a number of beaches that are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and surfing.
10) Traditional villages: There are a number of traditional villages located throughout Jember that offer a glimpse into the city’s past. These villages are a great place to learn about the traditions and culture of Jember.