There are many kid friendly things to do in Jay, New York. For example, you can go to the Jay Peak Pump House, which is a water park with slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool. You can also go to the Adirondack Wildlife Preserve, which is a great place to see animals like bears, wolves, and moose. Another option is to go to the North Creek Railway, which is a train that goes through the Adirondack Mountains. Lastly, you can go to the Jumpin’ Jacks Fun House, which is an indoor playground with trampolines, a rock climbing wall, and a foam pit.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jay, New York
1. Visit the Jay Peak Resort for a variety of winter activities including skiing, snowboarding, and tubing.
2. Enjoy the outdoors at the Jay Peak Pump House Indoor Waterpark, open all year round.
3. Take a ride on the Jay Peak Aerial Tramway for breathtaking views of the area.
4. Go hiking, biking, or fishing in the summer months at the Jay Peak Resort.
5. Play mini golf or go swimming at the Riverstone Family Entertainment Center.
6. Take a scenic drive down the winding roads of the Northeast Kingdom.
7. Visit the Vermont Country Store in nearby Manchester for a unique shopping experience.
8. Enjoy a meal at one of the many family-friendly restaurants in Jay.
9. Browse the shops and galleries in downtown Jay.
10. Relax and enjoy the scenery at one of Jay’s many parks and playgrounds.