Jaworzno is a city in Southern Poland with a population of over 100,000. It is located in the Silesian Voivodeship and has been part of the Silesian metropolitan area since 1999. The city lies on the Kłodnica River, a tributary of the Vistula. It is a busy industrial center with a history dating back to the 12th century.
Jaworzno has a number of kid friendly attractions. The Aqua Park is a water park with slides, a pool, and a playground. The Jaworzno Zoo is located on the outskirts of the city and is home to over 350 animals. The Jaworzno Museum is located in the city center and features exhibits on the history of the city and the region. Jaworzno also has a number of parks and playgrounds.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jaworzno, Poland
1. Climb the Jaworzyna Krynicka
2. Visit the Wieliczka Salt Mine
3. See the Krakow Zoo
4. Tour the Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum
5. Take a river cruise on the Vistula River
6. Visit the Wawel Royal Castle
7. See the Krakow Old Town Square
8. Take a stroll through the Planty Park
9. Visit the Kazimierz Jewish District
10. See the Schindler Factory Museum