There are many kid friendly things to do in Jasaan, Philippines. The most popular activity is probably visiting the many beaches that are located nearby. Other popular activities include visiting the local zoo, going on a nature hike, horseback riding, and playing in one of the many parks located throughout the town. There are also a number of museums and historical sites that would be interesting for kids to visit, such as the Jasaan Municipal Museum and the Jasaan Church. Overall, Jasaan is a great place for kids to experience all that the Philippines has to offer.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jasaan, Philippines
1. Visit the Jasaan Municipal Library.
2. Attend a storytelling session at the library.
3. Go on a picnic at the Jasaan Municipal Park.
4. Play on the playground equipment at the park.
5. Feed the ducks at the park pond.
6. Visit the Jasaan Municipal Museum.
7. Go on a nature walk at the nearby forest Reserve.
8. Have a picnic lunch at the forest Reserve.
9. Visit the Jasaan Royal Garden.
10. Stop by the Jasaan Public Market.