Families with young children looking for kid-friendly activities in Jarwal will be spoiled for choice. The historic city is home to a number of well-preserved temples and palaces, as well as a number of parks and gardens. A highlight for many families is a visit to the monkey temple, where kids can get up close and personal with the resident monkeys. Other popular activities include taking a boat ride on the Ganges, exploring the ancient fort, and going on a jungle safari. With so much to see and do, Jarwal is the perfect destination for a family vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jarwal, India
1. Visit the Jarwal Zoo: The Jarwal Zoo is home to over 1,000 animals, including lions, tigers, leopards, and elephants. Visitors can take a safari through the zoo to see the animals up close, or take a ride on the zoo train.
2. Go to the Jarwal Aquarium: The Jarwal Aquarium is home to over 200 different species of fish, reptiles, and amphibians. Visitors can view the animals from above and below the water, and even feed the fish.
3. Take a ride on the Jarwal Jungle Express: The Jarwal Jungle Express is a passenger train that takes visitors on a tour of the Jarwal Zoo. The train has an open-air car so that passengers can see the animals as they travel through the zoo.
4. Visit the Jarwal Museum: The Jarwal Museum is home to over 2,000 artifacts, ranging from prehistoric times to the present day. Visitors can learn about the history and culture of Jarwal, and see some of the unique artifacts on display.
5. Go on a safari through the Jarwal Zoo: A safari through the Jarwal Zoo is a great way to see the animals up close. Visitors can take a jeep or an elephant ride through the zoo, and get a close look at the lions, tigers, and other animals.
6. Take a walk through the Jarwal Botanical Gardens: The Jarwal Botanical Gardens are home to over 1,000 different species of plants, trees, and flowers. Visitors can take a stroll through the gardens, and see some of the rare and exotic plants on display.
7. Visit the Jarwal Waterfalls: The Jarwal Waterfalls are a series of three waterfalls that are located near the city of Jarwal. Visitors can take a hike to the top of the falls, and take in the stunning views.
8. Go whitewater rafting on the Jarwal River: The Jarwal River is a great place for whitewater rafting. Visitors can raft down the river, and see some of the amazing wildlife that lives along the banks.
9. Take a hike through the Jarwal Hills: The Jarwal Hills are a great place for a hike. Visitors can see some of the amazing views from the top of the hills, and even see some of the wildlife that lives in the area.
10. Go camping in the Jarwal Forest: The Jarwal Forest is a great place for camping. Visitors can set up camp in the forest, and enjoy the peace and quiet of the woods.