There are many kid friendly things to do in Jangaon, India. One of the most popular places to visit is the Jangaon Zoo. The zoo is home to many different animals, including tigers, lions, and elephants. Kids can also enjoy the rides and attractions at the Jangaon Amusement Park. Other popular kid friendly activities in Jangaon include visiting the Jangaon Water Park, playing at the Jangaon Playground, and going on a safari at the Jangaon Safari Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Jangaon, India
1. Travel to the ancient city of Warangal to see the ruins of a 13th-century Hindu kingdom.
2. Visit the town of Thiruvananthapuram to see the Padmanabhaswamy Temple, dedicated to the Hindu deity Vishnu.
3. Head to the city of Chennai to see the Kapaleeshwarar Temple, built in honor of the Hindu god Shiva.
4. Explore the town of Madurai to see the Meenakshi Amman Temple, one of the largest Hindu temples in the world.
5. Visit the town of Kanyakumari to see the Vivekananda Rock Memorial, built in honor of the Hindu monk Swami Vivekananda.
6. Travel to the city of Hyderabad to see the Charminar, a iconic 16th-century mosque.
7. Explore the town of Mahabalipuram to see the Shore Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
8. Visit the city of Vijayawada to see the Kanaka Durga Temple, dedicated to the Hindu goddess Durga.
9. Head to the city of Visakhapatnam to see the Simhachalam Temple, dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu.
10. Travel to the city of Aurangabad to see the Bibi ka Maqbara, a mausoleum built in honor of the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb’s wife.